For Zeminar, Over 120 Organisations and 60 Speakers to Attend RDS

From the 10th to 12th of October, the RDS will become an arena of inspiration, aimed specifically at inspiring 'Generation Z'.

Ciara HaleyRadius Editor
From left to right: Gary O'Donovan; Ailbhe Murphy; Paul O'Donovan
Damien Clarke

Zeminar, an event that is dedicated to Ireland’s Generation Z, is an initiative that strives to bring together those who are passionate about the development of young people and those who can provide them with the necessary information or tools to ensure great success in life. Zeminar is aimed particularly at those aged between 15 and 20, their parents, teachers, mentors and coaches. It provides a space and opportunity for young people to meet some of the best and most innovative organisations in Ireland. There will be workshops and high-profile speakers talking throughout the event. The three days promise essential resources, exciting activities and attendees will be sure to leave with their minds invigorated and full of information on how to live happier, safer, and more fulfilling lives.

Now in its second year, Zeminar has an impressive line-up of speakers on offer. Over the three days of the event attendees will be given the opportunity to connect with the likes of the O’Donovan Brothers, Sr Stan, Prof Donal O’Shea, Gavan Hennigan and Paddy Smyth on Tuesday 10th. On Wednesday 11th, Blindboy, Eoghan McDermott, Dr Harry Barry, Jamie Harrington and Stephen Byrne will all be in attendance.

And finally on Thursday 12th we have Anna Geary, Harry McCann, Doireann Garrihy, Sinéad Burke (aka Minnie Melange) and Gina London who will take to the stage. Alongside these names there will be many many more to see and be inspired by. Talks will range from themes of social justice and inequality, teamwork and determination to youth specific issues and issues related to mental health.

In addition to the main stage speakers, there are nine mini Zeminar’s for attendees to explore, such as the well-being hub, over 50 workshops, career exhibits and so much more. Zeminar aims to connect young people with what is available to them in Irish society, providing the knowledge and means to connect them to all of the different resources that are available. Described as “the number one event for Ireland’s youth” this year’s Zeminar is set to be another major success.

Tickets are €10 and available at www.zeminar.ie/tickets or simply email [email protected] or call 0874123378.