Trinity Ents Announce Ticket Information for Trinity Ball

Tickets are set to be released on Thursday 29th February at 9am.

Sáoirse GoesDeputy Editor

Trinity Ents has released more information about tickets for this year’s Trinity Ball. In a post uploaded to their Instagram page on Thursday morning, Ents revealed the instructions for procuring a ticket to this year’s Trinity Ball, which will be held on April 12th.

This comes following the announcement made earlier this year that this edition of Trinity Ball would remain on campus.

Registration is required to be eligible for a ticket, and must be completed using a Trinity email address. Registration will remain open until 10 am on Tuesday 27th February.

Those wishing to buy a ticket must also make sure to create a Ticketmaster account using their Trinity email address in order to be able to buy a ticket. 

Those who have registered for a Trinity Ball ticket will receive an email containing a unique code on Wednesday 28th February. This code will be required in order to purchase a ticket. 

Tickets will go on sale at 9 am on Thursday 29th February and are priced at a total price of €98.55. This price includes the ticket price of €91, plus a booking fee of €7.55.

The statement posted to Instagram also warned that all those who have registered can expect to be sent a code, but the code would not guarantee a ticket, as Ents expect tickets to sell out quickly. Tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis, with a limit of two tickets per code. 

Although tickets are set to come out for purchase on the 29th, the QR codes for confirmed tickets will only be released electronically on the day of the Ball.

The full lineup is set to be announced at the end of the month, via the Trinity Ents Instagram page.